After 11 years Lemoneye today launch a new look to the brand and to the web site. “We felt it was time to change the look of the brand to keep it fresh feeling and contemporary, and when visiting the brand identity it quickly became clear that we needed to update and simplify our web site too.” said designer, Brendon Mills. “It’s the first step as we look to add to the services we currently offer, and to streamline parts of our existing business. At the end of the day we want to be able to offer as many graphic design and internet services as we can, whilst still retaining a personal level of...Read More »
- Theresa May: Online extremism 'must be tackled'
- Net neutrality: 'Dead people' signing FCC consultation
- The Nokia 3310 is back so here's a celebration of all things 2000
- Subtitling systems contain 'widespread' security threat
- Disney's Bob Iger says the film hack threat was a hoax
- General election 2017: Workers' rights v robo jobs - a quandary for all campaigns