After 11 years Lemoneye today launch a new look to the brand and to the web site. “We felt it was time to change the look of the brand to keep it fresh feeling and contemporary, and when visiting the brand identity it quickly became clear that we needed to update and simplify our web site too.” said designer, Brendon Mills. “It’s the first step as we look to add to the services we currently offer, and to streamline parts of our existing business. At the end of the day we want to be able to offer as many graphic design and internet services as we can, whilst still retaining a personal level of...Read More »
- Hyperloop: A visit to the test site of Virgin's train of the future
- Net firms 'better' at removing hate speech, says EU
- Thousands hit in OnePlus credit card hack
- TalkTalk most complained-about broadband provider
- Apple hit with complaint by South Korean consumer group
- Data-stealing spyware 'traced to Lebanon'